Information Collection and Use
- We collect information from you when you fill out a form or comment on our website.
- The information we collect may include your name, email address, and website URL.
- We use the information you provide to respond to your inquiries, improve our website, and to send you information about our services and products.
- A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your device when you visit our website.
- You can disable cookies in your browser settings, but this may affect your ability to use certain features of our website.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to outside parties.
- We may share your information with third-party service providers who assist us in operating our website and conducting our business.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
- We restrict access to your personal information to employees who need to know that information in order to provide you with the services you request.